Put our experience to work assisting your government, organization or agency in the development and/or implementation of a watershed plan. Our record of expertise includes:
- Developed and wrote a Missouri Department of Natural Resources accepted nine element watershed plan on behalf of Missouri Botanical Garden for the Deer Creek Watershed in St. Louis County, Missouri.
- Currently facilitating the implementation of the Deer Creek Watershed Plan including coordination of demonstration bioretention project installation, cost-share program implementation, education outreach, citizen engagement projects, and water quality monitoring.
- Received a national Rainbird Intelligent Use of Water State of the Union Award in 2009 and a local William C. Schock Clean Water Conservancy Award in 2010 for Deer Creek Watershed accomplishments.
- Wrote and received two major grants and three mini-grants from US EPA Region 7 through Missouri Department of Natural Resources under Section 319 of the Clean Water Act.
- Organized a Meramec River Basin Summit and long range planning process on behalf of Open Space Council, along with developing associated website and email communications.
- Organized and facilitated five annual water quality conferences on behalf of St. Louis Earth Day. The target audiences for the symposia were municipal governments and the consultants who serve them.